who i am
Gamaliel Espinoza Macedo
I'm a web back-end software developer. Also i love art and photography.
I was born a February 12th of 1988 at Culiacán, Sinaloa, México.
Today I live in Hermosillo, Sonora, México
You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
My mobile phone is: +52 (662)120-7135
You may read more Here or Here.
How i have leveled
This is a URL shortener website i made, also you can upload JPEG, PNG and GIF files, i'm still giving support to this web application.http://rola.me
This is a fotolog website, i started it by 2009, my philosophy was image quality, better image quality than metroflog.http://flogeek.com
This is a software to help organize mexican companies, i collaborated in many modules, this was when i worked in EIA from 2009 to 2011.
Tu Casa Ya!
This is a mexican real state company, they are third party sellers, i made their website by 2010, it's still working and i often develop new features for it.https://tucasaya.com
Zobele License Plate!
This desktop application prints barcode based on Zebra Programming Language to their printers. It was for Zobele group, i often make some new features.
This was almost my first "well working" program i made by 2004, when i used to work a Internet cafe. It was of course to timing computers and notify about it by LAN with an own network protocol.
i like programming
It doesn't matter the language
Programs i have made... and enjoyed
- Codebar printing software.
- Socket server for RFID card accessing.
- Cafe Internet computer control software.
- An Windows XP hidden features discoverer.
- Also a software that rename files secuencially in a folder.
- An batch watermark PNG folder too.
- A program to control servomotors via Serial and USB.
- A website just like fotoblog.
- URL Shortener website
- Classified website.
- A PHP Framework (in spanish).
- Some animation from programming like: matrix, stars, and so on.
- Some games: minesweeper, tetris, jeopardy and so on.
- I altered videogames by hexadecimal editors, plus i made an application for that.
- I was there, when IRC was wonderful, so i made a trivia game in visual basic 6 and sockets.
- Implemented network protocols
- Of course many websites
So, i speak...
In databases mysql of course and postgre, but i also like non-relational databases, like mongodb and amazon dynamodb.
I know and like apache, but i really love nginx.